GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

• secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Doreen Mbalo, Shobana Srinivasan, Franziska Volk and interns Ainul Nisaa and Jacinta Wokabi.

GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

Dear All,

GIZ Uganda is looking for a development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure. Focus will be advising the City Authority of Kampala on the use of GIS to regulate sanitation services.

Here is the link to the position: www.giz.de/Entwicklungsdienst/de/html/17...d233233ac40d70bae381

Best regards,

SuSanA Secretariat (posted by Doreen )

Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org
You need to login to reply
  • F H Mughal
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Re: GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

Dear Ms. Doreen,

I couldn't help myself in mentioning that the ad has been draft in a very attractive manner. It is rare that I see job ads crafted in such a beautiful way. It attracts the potential candidates.

Regards,
F H Mughal

F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.944 seconds