Job offer: Berater/in fuer laendliche Trinkwasser- und Sanitaerversorgung fuer Burundi (in German)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Open job offer: Berater/in fuer laendliche Trinkwasser- und Sanitaerversorgung fuer Burundi (in German)

That's strange as both links work fine for me. Well you also find them here:
www.susana.org/lang-en/news/jobs

I have changed the title now to "advisor" (not "expert").
From what I gather in the description, at least the first job does need quite a bit of expertise in water and sanitation.

It is difficult to translate the German term "Entwicklungshelfer" by the way (development worker?).
Anyhow perhaps someone (needs to be German and French speaking) will find these job ads with GIZ in Burundi interesting, that's why we posted them. If you do, please contact the person listed with the job ad for more information if needed.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • JKMakowka
  • Just call me Kris :)

Re: Open job offer: Berater/in fuer laendliche Trinkwasser- und Sanitaerversorgung fuer Burundi (in German)

First link is not working. (Edit: Works now... not sure why I got a 404 before).

A bit off-topic: I find it mildly irritating that the topic header and job description header looks for an advisor for WatSan (you even mention "WatSan experts"), yet the job requirements are for an economist or sociologist and the descriptions sounds like you don't need a WatSan expert at all (e.g. someone who has actual experience with WatSan, i.e. usually not an economist or sociologist).

• carola
    Topic Author

Job offer: Berater/in fuer laendliche Trinkwasser- und Sanitaerversorgung fuer Burundi (in German)

GIZ Burundi has two open job offers for water/sanitation advisors (sorry, the job ads are only in German):

(1)
Wir suchen für den Standort Gitega in Burundi für einen Einsatz als Entwicklungshelfer/in eine/n Betriebswirt/in, Handwerksmeister/in, Kaufmann/-frau

Für weitere Informationen: www.susana.org/lang-en/news/jobs/707-ope...-sanitaerversorgung-

(2)
Wir suchen für Standort Gitega in Burundi für einen Einsatz als Entwicklungshelfer/in eine/n Volkswirt/-in, Berufsschullehrer/-in, Soziologe /-in, Geograph/-in

Für weitere Informationen: www.susana.org/lang-en/news/jobs/706-ber...sorgung-fuer-burundi

Viele Grüße
Carola

GIZ Sustainable sanitation - ecosan program
Germany
Carola Israel
Officemanager "Sustainable sanitation"
GIZ, Eschborn, Germany

www.susana.org
www.giz.de/sanitation

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds