recherche plans, schémas ou tutoriels pour urinoirs évènementiels / looking for drawing or tutorial for urinal diverting system during events

Page selection:
  • Florent
    Topic Author
  • sustainable sanitation study project manager

recherche plans, schémas ou tutoriels pour urinoirs évènementiels / looking for drawing or tutorial for urinal diverting system during events

Bonjour à tous,
Je recherche des plans d'urinoirs mobiles qui seraient construits dans le cadre d'ateliers avec des jeunes de ma ville et utilisés dans une animation qui aura lieu cet été.
Je voulais demander si des membres ont capitalisé sur des plans ou des tutoriels de montage?
Je pense notamment à des urinoirs en ligne sur une tôle recourbée avec un tuyau de collecte qui se jette dans un bidon ou un drain d'infiltration si la perméabilité du sol le permet...
Merci de vos retours.
Dear all,

I'm looking for plans of mobile public urinals which would be built within the framework of workshops with young people of my city and used in an event which will take place this summer.
I wanted to ask if members capitalized on plans, drawing or tutorial of assembly?
I think in particular of on-line public urinals on a steel-sheet bent back with a pipe of collection which lead itself into a can or a drain of infiltration if the permeability of the ground allows it...

Thank you for your feedback.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds