Opening of Working group 12 - WASH and Nutrition

Page selection:
  • rob#
  • Head of capacity building unit at German Toilet Organization.

Re: Opening of Working group 12 - Wash and Nutrtition

Dear all,

Thank you Karl for the announcement and sorry to all those waiting for it for quite some time, that there was such a considerable delay in finally setting up the working group. The idea to create such a working group on WASH and nutrition within SuSanA is in the air since last Stockholm World Water Week and I am very happy that it finally came into being. :-)

So I am very much looking forward to this exciting journey and would like to encourage you to join the working group 12 and actively contribute to its success.

Best

rob
Robert Gensch

Senior Project Coordinator - Capacity Development
German Toilet Organization
Phone: +49-(0)30-41934345
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.germantoilet.org
www.washnet.de
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • KarlACF
    Topic Author

Opening of Working group 12 - WASH and Nutrition

Dear SuSanA Members,

It is a great pleasure for me to inform you that the Working Group 12 -WASH and Nutrition is now online on the SuSanA platform.

The leads for this working group are Karl Lellouche (ACF Paris) and Robert Gensch (GTO Germany). This working group aims to bring attention to the negative impact of poor WASH services on nutrition and to establish a network of experts on this topic.The purpose is to help transform programs in emergency and chronicle situations so that they achieve real progress in integrating WASH, Health and Nutrition in humanitarian responses to a nutritional crisis.

Combining the diverse experiences of all relevant organisations with global competence in health, nutrition and WASH, the Working Group 12 will provide a platform for collaboration and sharing of current evidence. In the near future, I will post reference document from different source on the library which could engage the discussion around this subject.

You are therefore more than welcome to join the WG 12 and I strongly encourage you to contribute to its vitality.

Karl Lellouche - Co-lead WG 12

Note by moderator (EvM): please see also here on the forum in the category nutrition and WASH:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/92-nutrition-and-wash
Karl Lellouche
Référent EAH / WASH advisor
Haiti, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Madagascar

Action Contre la Faim
4 rue Nièpce
75662 Paris Cedex 14
France
Tel: +33 (0)1 43 35 86 26
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Skype name : karl.lellouche
www.actioncontrelafaim.org
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds