Implementation of Anti-FGM Projects (FGM is female genital mutilation) - survey

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Implementation of Anti-FGM Projects

Dear Peter,
I took your survey and am curious about your survey results. Could you share them here please? Also what kind of school subject was this? High school or tertiary education? Good to know that this serious issue of femal genital mutilation and cutting is being discussed by students in Kenya.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • kiamah
  • Topic Author

Implementation of Anti-FGM Projects

Greetings.

I hope this finds you all well. Over the years, much has been done to try eradicate FGM/C. However, the gains have not been as much and World bodies note that with this trend, more girls remain at risk of undergoing FGM. Inlight of this, I am currently undertaking a research project for school on the factors affecting the implementation of FGM projects. Kindly take a few minutes to provide your responses and feedback on this issue, by taking a three minute survey on the link provided below. Your responses will be highly appreciated.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/6V9VJQ7

Regards
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds