Join us for an online World Water Week (WWWeek At Home) on 24-28 August 2020

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Join us for an online World Water Week (WWWeek At Home) on 24-28 August 2020

Don't forget, this week is the online World Water Week that normally takes place in Stockholm in August each year. It takes place from 24-28 Aug. There are no registration fees and no CO2 emissions from flying to Stockholm (very fitting as the theme is "water and climate change"...). I see that as two big benefits for more diverse participation. So I encourage you to register and participate in the online sessions that interest you. Perhaps if enough people participate then the organisers will offer more online sessions also in future.

Join us for WWWeek At Home in August 2020. To help bridge the gap between the 2019 and 2021 World Water Weeks, we invite you to join us for WWWeek At Home between 24 and 28 August 2020. WWWeek At Home will bring together convenor-hosted, virtual adaptations of sessions on water and climate change originally destined for World Water Week 2020.

Link to the schedule:
www.worldwaterweek.org/programme/schedule

Three sessions that have caught my attention and which I will try to attend:

Strengthening Resilience in Humanitarian Aid through Systematic Behaviour Change- Monday 24 August 10:00-10:45
www.worldwaterweek.org/event/9053-streng...tic-behaviour-change

Operationalising FSM at Scale: Approaches and Learnings from Tamil Nadu- Tuesday 25 August 09:00-09:45
www.worldwaterweek.org/event/9400-operat...ings-from-tamil-nadu

Transforming water and sanitation marketing: practical insights from TRANSFORM - Friday 28 August 13:00-13:45
www.worldwaterweek.org/event/8992-transf...ights-from-transform

Who else is attending what?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • fppirco
    Topic Author
  • I am independent EH&S researcher in natural resources recovery ,water,wastewater,agro_food ...fields.

World Water Week 2020 is cancelled due to COVID-19 - Stockholm International Water Institute

This world-leading conference on water is now cancelled due to the global spread of COVID-19 and the measures taken by national and
local authorities to contain the spread of the disease. World Water
Week was due to take place 23-28 August 2020 in Stockholm.

More will be in below link
www.siwi.org/latest/world-water-week-202...led-due-to-covid-19/
Researcher and consultant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds