IWA Blue-Green Systems paper published | The Kailash Ecovillage project converting human excreta into organic foodstuffs and sanitized compost using new international building codes for compost toilet and urine diversion systems

• kimgerly
    Topic Author
  • To be a transformative leader and change agent for rebranding waste as a resource, and developing and implementing innovative and agile eco-sanitation service options for application in the built/urban environment.

IWA Blue-Green Systems paper published | The Kailash Ecovillage project converting human excreta into organic foodstuffs and sanitized compost using new international building codes for compost toilet and urine diversion systems

IWA Blue-Green Systems paper I co-authored is available now. I wasn't sure which category (there are a few that could work) was appropriate to post under, sanitation systems, composting, etc. Not sure if cross-posting is recommended. In any event...

...since this offering ultimately is all about resource recovery, carbon sequestration, I posted here. Elizabeth feel free to relocate if you think it's appropriate.

Go here:
IWA Blue-Green Systems | Compost Toilet System paper

out thinking the box | poo guru | hope & trimethylxanthine addict | solving spherical cow problems | fluid mechanics | heat transfer | communicating complex technical topics in basic terms that anyone can understand
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.865 seconds