Introduction - research and data (Marcus, working on human right to sanitation, demand, data, SDG 6, and the use of mobile technologies)

Page selection:
  • MarcusErridge
  • Topic Author
  • Human Rights PhD Student at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. Research focuses on the human to sanitation, data, demand,and ICTs.

Re: Research Support

Dear WG7!

I am a PhD student at the University of Coimbra working on the human right to sanitation. I am very interested in the focus of your group and would love too learn more about your current activities.

As a part of my programme, I have an internship component, of 2-4 weeks. If there is any research support, data analysis, report writing or other such tasks that WG7 could use help with in early 2019, then please get in touch. I can provide a resume and references as needed. I expect any support would be remote, though some travel in Europe may be possible.

Otherwise, I look forward to following your work!

Best wishes,

Marcus Erridge

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
ces.uc.pt/pt/ces/pessoas/doutorandas-os/marcus-guy-erridge

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • MarcusErridge
  • Topic Author
  • Human Rights PhD Student at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. Research focuses on the human to sanitation, data, demand,and ICTs.

Re: Introduction - research and data

Thank you Daniel for the helpful tip. I am finding the library to be an excellent resource.

Best wishes,

Marcus

• ddiba
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Re: Introduction - research and data

Dear Marcus,

Just in case you have not used it extensively yet, the SuSanA library could be a good resource for a start. Putting "human right sanitation" as a search term in the SuSanA library brings up some 34 documents , the majority of which seem relevant based on titles. I guess you could also do some tweaking in the filters which have been improved a lot in recent years.

Congratulations on embarking on your PhD and best wishes for the journey ahead!

Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba
The following user(s) like this post: MarcusErridge

• MarcusErridge
  • Topic Author

Introduction - research and data

Dear SuSanA Forum members,

My name is Marcus Erridge and I am PhD candidate on the Human Rights in Contemporary Societies programme at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. My research interests focus on the human right to sanitation, demand, data, SDG 6, and the use of mobile technologies.

The SuSanA platform I have found to be a tremendous resource for reports and insights from the WASH world - including many of the excellent discussion threads. If anyone has any reports or data pertaining to these rather broad areas they would recommend - then please get in touch!

Also, if anyone needs any voluntary research assistance or data analysis support with their project work data for a couple of weeks in early 2019, my PhD involves a short internship component. I have professional experience in these areas. Most likely any support I could offer would be remote, with a possibility of some travel in Europe. Please drop me a message or email me directly with any questions or ideas at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you for your consideration and Happy World Toilet Day!

Marcus Erridge

ces.uc.pt/pt/ces/pessoas/doutorandas-os/marcus-guy-erridge
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds