Exploring Opportunities for Practical Experience in Humanitarian Practice

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Exploring Opportunities for Practical Experience in Humanitarian Practice

Dear Prosper,

I wish you good luck with your plans! My small piece of advice would be that you contribute to this discussion forum in forum threads where you have opinions to add or questions to ask. This way, you will get your name "out there" and people might start to get interested in you, and you never know which opportunities could follow from that.

I hope to read more from you on this discussion forum, particularly in those threads that relate to Ghana (you can use the search field to find previous discussions on Ghana-related topics) or any other topics where you have built up an expertise or a curiosity.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • navburnson
  • Topic Author

Exploring Opportunities for Practical Experience in Humanitarian Practice

I am over 50 years old with over 20 years professional experience in Geosciences, WASH, Environmental, Health & Safety and Security management. I would like to volunteer for the next five (5) years, preferably in WASH management in any part of the world, especially in disaster and conflict areas where most vulnerable and disadvantaged in society can be served and help restore their dignity and empowered to gain and build resilience.

My contacts are below:

Name: Prosper Mensa Burnson
Nationality: Ghanaian
P. O. Box CT 5609 Accra Ghana
+233 248 823 811 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
LinkedIn: gh.linkedin.com/in/prosper-mensa-burnson-19586a48

Thank you in advance and I hope to hear opportunities from anyone. Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds