Introduction de nouveaux membres (in French) [Introductions from new members]

Page selection:
  • cecile
  • Water and Sanitation Sector Leader for SNV in Burkina Faso

Re: Introduction

Thanks for one of the first bilingual posts on this forum !
Cheers,
Cecile
Cécile Laborderie
MAKATI Environnement
The following user(s) like this post: OlivierC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • OlivierC
  • Networking in Belgium for sutainable sanitation

Bonjour à tous,

Il me semble opportun de prendre quelques minutes pour me présenter.

Je m'appelle Olivier Chaput, j'ai étudié l'agronomie (promotion 2006 - Nature, Eaux et Forêts). Depuis j'ai un peu voyagé et fait 2 années complémentaires en gestion de projets et process aux Pays-Bas. J'y ai appris pas mal de choses sur l'intelligence collective, la prise de décisions et la résolution de conflits.

Je suis revenu en Belgique en 2009 et j'ai trouvé Exposant d, association sans but lucratif dans laquelle j'ai voulu m'investir. Depuis fin 2009 nous travaillons au développement de filières plus écologiques pour les toilettes événementielles.

En 2010, notre travail à pris de l'ampleur en s'intéressant à l'assainissement non-raccordé. Nous nous sommes ainsi penchés sur la question de l'assainissement autonome et des alternatives au tout-à-l'égout. En 2011, nous avons reçu du financement du ministre de l'environement pour rassembler un maximum d'acteurs du secteur et conduire une réflexion transversale. Fin 2012 nous espérons inaugurer un réseau de l'assainissement durable dédié à la diffusion d'information, la promotion et le développement de l'assainissement durable. Nous sommes tout particulièrement fiers des perspectives offertes par la mise en place de centres d'imprégnation qui permettraient de transformer les effluents organiques en amendements agricoles (par co-compost avec un litière carbonnée).

Ce voyage a été l'occasion de rassembler de nombreuses personnes, tantôt au travers du Réseau des Petits Coins (RPC) et aussi avec le Réseau de l'Assainissement Durable (RAD). J'ai eu aussi beaucoup de plaisir à rencontrer le RAE-Intestinale (de France).

Notre association de fait (RAD), a contribué à quelques articles et émissions radio. Il nous parait important que le citoyen comprenne les enjeux mais aussi se réapproprie les simples technologies. L'imaginaire collectif peut évoluer des notions de déchets à une perspectives de ressources et de cycles aux boucles fermées.

Au plaisir de vous lire, vous rencontrer et travailler ensemble.

Olivier C

PS: Exposant d - Actions et accompagnement à la Transition - Asbl tâchant de contribuer au développement d'un monde désirable, soit durable mais aussi agréable à vivre. Nous avons 5 pôles (Enjoy, Event, Energie, Alternative R&D, Motivation) - Le projet de Réseau de l'Assainissement Durable est porté par le pôle Alter R&D.

++++++++++++++++++
Note by moderator:
Translation from French to English using Google Translate (translate.google.de/#fr/es/):

Hi all,

It seems appropriate to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Olivier Chaput, I studied agronomy (class of 2006 - Nature, Water and Forests). Since then I have traveled a bit and made 2 additional years of project management process and the Netherlands. I've learned a lot about collective intelligence, decision making and conflict resolution.

I returned to Belgium in 2009 and I found exponent d, nonprofit organization in which I wanted to invest. Since late 2009 we have been working to develop more environmentally dies for toilet events.

In 2010, our work expanded by focusing on sanitation non-connected. We thus examined the issue of sanitation and autonomous alternatives to the all-to-sewer. In 2011, we received funding from the Minister of the environment to collect a maximum of stakeholders and conduct a discussion section. End of 2012 we hope to inaugurate a network of sustainable sanitation dedicated to the dissemination of information, promotion and development of sustainable sanitation. We are particularly proud of the opportunities offered by the implementation of impregnation centers that would transform organic waste in agricultural amendments (by co-compost with a litter carbonnée).

This trip was an opportunity to gather many people, sometimes through the Network of Small Coins (CPP) and also with the Network of Sustainable Sanitation (RAD). I also had a lot of fun to meet RAE-Intestinal (of France).

Our association is (RAD), has contributed to a few articles and radio broadcasts. It seems to us important that citizens understand the issues but also reclaims the simple technologies. The imagination can develop notions of a waste of resources and opportunities for closed loop cycles.

Looking forward to reading you meet and work together.

Olivier C

PS: Exhibitor d - Actions and support the Transition - Asbl trying to contribute to the development of a desirable world, is sustainable but also pleasant. We have 5 poles (Enjoy, Event, Energy, Alternative R & D, Motivation) - The draft Sustainable Sanitation Network is supported by the R & D center Alter
Olivier Chaput
Responsable Recherche et développement d'alternatives
Research and Development of Alternatives
Pour/For Exposant d

Animation et coordination du réseau de l'assainissement durable (Belgique)
Belgium
The following user(s) like this post: cecile

• cecile

Bonjour Divine,

Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de SuSanA en français !
Il y a un groupe de travail qui se penche sur les liens entre l'assainissement et le changement climatique : c'est le groupe de travail 3 "les énergie renouvelables et le changement climatique". Vous pouvez le trouver ici
Quand à la présence de SuSanA à Doha, il y a également sur le forum de discussion, une catégorie pour les échanges du GT 3. L'animateur de ce groupe est Rahul Ingle, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Bonne continuation pour vos projets.

Cécile Laborderie
Cécile Laborderie
MAKATI Environnement

• cecile

Bonjour Mark,

Merci pour ton intervention et bienvenue sur le forum de discussion ! SuSanA essaie de promouvoir les échanges en français dans cette toute nouvelle section "forum de discussion en Français". A l'avenir, n'hésite donc pas à partager tes questions et ton expérience en français pour permettre l'accès aux lecteurs francophones !
Cécile Laborderie
MAKATI Environnement

• ndivine

Bonjour et Merci Collegues,

je suis tres fier d etres ici et je pense que nous allons tous ensemble faires beaucoup de choses comme avant.

Je suis vraiment emue et je recommende que nous travialons aussi sur le changement climatique parceque c est un domaine tres demander.

A+++
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation

• tmsinnovation
  • I manage the Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project) and previously coordinated the Climate-friendly sanitation services in peri-urban areas of Lusaka project in Zambia. My background is in Management, Economics and Information Systems.

Hi Divine and Mark
Thank you for your interesting introductions. Firstly welcome to the SuSanA forum, it is always great to welcome new people to the community.

Just for you information we are also trying to get the French section going in the forum, so you are also welcome to make postings in French too. We have a French moderator as well. Just so you know that you do not have to post only in English.

We look forward to your future posts and hope that you and the rest of the SuSanA community members continue to interact, share and discuss here in the forum.

Rgds
Trevor
Trevor Surridge
Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project)
Project Manager

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Ministry of Water and Irrigation, Shmeisani,
Amman
Jordan

• ndivine

Dear All,

Ntiokam Divine is my name and a youth advocate . I have being volunteering and still do for UNICEF Rural Voices of Youth, Global Youth Coalition on HIV and AIDS, Children of the Earth, Peace Jam Foundation , United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development Education Caucus Team and now SuSanA which I appreciate as well.

Leadership has always been my talent given by the Almighty because in all the above mentioned initiatives I am National Focal and Youth Ambassador respectively.

I have been so much involved with Climate Change Negotiations and believe we are on a good an excellent track.

That said , I will be grateful if we join hands to make sure SuSanA is present in numbers in COP18 , Doha , Qatar by November 2012.

It will be great if we have this on our AGENDA for Environmental Sustainability where WATER is main core shall be addressed.

That said , I glad to meet you all and learn more on how to create a sustainable future.

Regards,

Divine

• marko
    Topic Author
  • life is an adventure.............!

Introduction de nouveaux membres (in French) [Introductions from new members]

Hi everyone I’m new here, I’m called Mark Donald Howie from Ecolette in France.
(originally Scottish I wear the same tartan as the McDonald of the Islands).

I make rent and sell compost toilets during the season (April till September) then I travel in winter setting up SES projects as I go (Safe Ecological Sanitation). We (me, my wife and the three small children) will be traveling and working to India this winter. We have set up projects in the provence of Cordoba in Argentina and near Zagorra in Morroco.

I have helped set up the French RAE (Reseau d'Assainissement Ecologique) where I work actively with others in the creation of guides and charts that help encourage and inform people on the safe way to sanitize the residues from the toilets.

I have recently returned from Marseille where I took part in the Alternative World Water Forum (FAME). I took a truck full of toilets for everyone to use and there was a lot of interest. We have had many demands (from various NGO's) in Africa and India.
(I had proposed toilets for the other Forum WWF (the world water as business forum) but was declined. My solution (even thought it was brought out into the light at the village of solutions) was and is still available to read online (if you know where to look for it) here: www.solutionsforwater.org/solutions/safe-ecological-sanitation).

Since returning home I have joined TDM Toilettes Du Monde (toilets of the world or world toilets (French))where we are working on compost sanitation protocols that can be reproduced anywhere (+/-). I have joined the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance Forum, so I can participate in different projects around the world and share information on different techniques available for different demands/ climates.

I am also working on a composting center with local gouverment and we have done our first tests in making biogas from the toilet residus before composting and extracting the heat during the first thermophilique phase.

I am also very passionat of the work of Paul Stamets (Mycelium Running How mushrooms can help save the world) a must read.

Ill stop there before this turns into a book :)

Looking forward to meeting you

@+ Mark
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation, OlivierC

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds