WHO water, sanitation, hygiene and health newsletter

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: WHO water, sanitation, hygiene and health newsletter

Hi Dave,

Thanks for alerting us to this. I tried to review their past newsletters to get a feel for what they are including but couldn't find their archive.
I am wondering if you could put us in touch with the communications person for WASH at WHO, do you know who that is? I would like to encourage them to also post news items from their newsletter here on the forum (not to post the whole newsletter in one go as that's unlikely to be read but perhaps to make a post or two for any of their main stories). Should be a win-win for them and for us.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • DaveTrouba
    Topic Author

WHO water, sanitation, hygiene and health newsletter

Dear colleagues,

The World Health Organization WASH newsletter recently transitioned from an older system to a newer one -- subscribing and managing preferences is much easier. If you'd like to subscribe, please visit the link below. The newsletter comes out every two to three weeks:

confirmsubscription.com/h/d/D6A83C031B8E6E71 

Regards,

Dave Trouba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds