A call for creative thinking.

Page selection:
  • tmsinnovation
  • I manage the Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project) and previously coordinated the Climate-friendly sanitation services in peri-urban areas of Lusaka project in Zambia. My background is in Management, Economics and Information Systems.

Re: A call for creative thinking.

Hi Verele

Thanks for your posting.
Have you considered reading through this Forum and using some of the questions and answers that have been posted here?

In your reply, could you briefly just introduce yourself, so we know who you are and perhaps with which organisation you are associated? As it is always good to network and get to know the people in the sustainable sanitation sector.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor Surridge
Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project)
Project Manager

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Ministry of Water and Irrigation, Shmeisani,
Amman
Jordan
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Verele
  • Topic Author

A call for creative thinking.

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an initiative from the FINISH programme www.finishsociety.com.

A question-answer bank will be set up to promote safe sanitation, a simple tool showing good and bad examples of sanitation construction. It can be used to identify knowledge gaps for practitioners such as masons, architects and the like.

www.ethosindia.in/register/event-registration.php?event=59 for more information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds