An inventory of WASH training events and resources

• campbelldb
    Topic Author
  • Dan Campbell, USAID Water Communications and Knowledge Management Project

Re: An inventory of WASH training events and resources

Dear Dorothee

Thanks for the note and suggestions. I will start to update and reorganize the list next week and here is the link to the current inventory/listing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xf5-UpMMwIwr9OHOva08G61TtzteMNJaX4-d_PjyLaE/edit

Best regards,
Dan
Dan Campbell
USAID Water Communications and Knowledge Management Project
ECODIT
1901 N. Moore St, Suite 1004
Arlington, VA 22209
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • I'm passionate about SuSanA's role in the WASH sector since about 2005. I'm a freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Hi Brian and Dorothee,

Just to ensure that everyone knows what you are talking about: I think you were discussing the different filters in the library. See screenshot for the filter "by training resource":

If we were to add more filter options there, then someone would first have to tell the secretariat what should be added to the library. The training resource documents that we currently have there were mostly provided by CAWST last year which was very helpful.

But this is different to the factsheet or inventory listing in Google doc that Dorothee and Dan were discussing.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Head moderator of this Discussion Forum
(under consultancy contract with Skat Foundation funded by WSSCC)

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @EvMuench
Founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
Attachments:
  • Kayafa
  • I am Zambian WASH practician with over 16 years of experience in both public and private sectors. Currently working for World Vision international championing WASH in communities and institutions like schools and Health care facilities.

You are doing a great job. Work in the WASH sector requires alot of social capital experience for staff like me who work on the ground.
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds