Reply: A draft listing of WASH Training and Educational Events and Resources

• secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Cecilia Rodrigues, Shobana Srinivasan, Mintje Büürma, Finn Staack and intern Salua Moussawel.

Re: A draft listing of WASH Training and Educational Events and Resources

Hello Dan, 

Thank you for actively disseminating sanitation related events! We will be contacting you shortly via email with more information on how to add an event directly to the SuSanA event calendar. 

For anyone who would like to share sanitation related events of interest, please do not hesitate to send them to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We would then publish them directly on Upcoming events - Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)

Thank you! 

Kind regards,
Salua
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org
You need to login to reply
  • Kisarenge
  • User

Re: Reply: A draft listing of WASH Training and Educational Events and Resources

In kenya where are this training conducted or this organization is not on kenya coz I've been trying to find out so that I can be part of the training, thank you.
  • Chaiwe
  • Independent consultant (strategic planning, project management and M&E in WASH, climate action and, gender and HIV) and Part-time Solid Waste Management Lecturer at the University of Zambia.

Re: Reply: A draft listing of WASH Training and Educational Events and Resources

Dear Kisarenge,

I believe the list of trainings that Dan has shared generally accounts for trainings that are taking place in different locations, by different training institutions ( and due to the current pandemic, I can only assume most, if not all are online-based courses). 

What i would advise you to do, is you visit each of the links shared by Dan to find out more details about the different trainings and then select what works for you. There is a diverse range of topics, start dates, duration, fee structure etc.. 

Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
(With financial support from WSSCC (now SHF))

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds