Looking for Partners to meet up in Berlin for possible collaborative efforts in SusanA Africa partnership

Page selection:
  • inajurga
  • International Coordinator Menstrual Hygiene Day / Head of Education, WASH United

Re: Looking for Partners to meet up in Berlin for possible collaborative efforts in SusanA Africa partnership

Dear Joshua

WASH United is also based in Berlin. And partner in the German WASH network, not yet (!) in Susana, but soon :)

Our work is raising awareness on the importance of sanitation and hygiene (hand-washing with soap and menstrual hygiene management). We do this through campaigns & advocacy, WASH in Schools activities and our work on the human rights to water and sanitation.
As you can see on our website: www.wash-united.org we combine football with WASH to make the topic attractive and fun.

I am the Head of WASH in Schools, and you can contact me under This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

::::::::

There is another Susana Member in Berlin that Madeleine Fodge made me aware of: I Prof. Ricardo Franci, a professor currently doing his post graduate training in Berlin.
This is his presentation for the SuSanA meeting in Brazil
www.susana.org/images/documents/04-meeti...n_ricardo_franci.pdf
Ricardo Franci This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
International Coordinator Menstrual Hygiene Day
WASH United
www.wash-united.org
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • betterworld
  • Topic Author

Re: Looking for Partners to meet up in Berlin for possible collaborative efforts in SusanA Africa partnership

Better World Cameroon www.betterworld-cameroon.com registered in 1996 in association with the Association of Unemployed Youth of Cameroon has been carrying out water and sanitation campaigning in the slums of Yaounde which constitute the student residential area.
I am interested in meeting up with you to capacity development and a sustainable sanitation scheme for schools under the auspices of German Toilet Organization and the Women WASH network we represent.

I will be grateful to learn from your world of experience.
Joshua
www.linkedin.com/in/joshuakonkankoh

• rob#
  • Head of capacity building unit at German Toilet Organization.

Dear Joshua,

We - the German Toilet Organisation - are a Berlin-based organisation working mainly on water and sanitation campaigning, advocacy, capacity development, and school sanitation (www.germantoilet.org) and are also the secretariat of the German WASH network (www.washnet.de).

If you are interested we would be pleased to met you during your stay in Berlin. Just send me an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to discuss details.

Best regards

rob
Robert Gensch

Senior Project Coordinator - Capacity Development
German Toilet Organization
Phone: +49-(0)30-41934345
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.germantoilet.org
www.washnet.de

• betterworld
  • Topic Author

Looking for Partners to meet up in Berlin for possible collaborative efforts in SusanA Africa partnership

Dear SusanA Partners,
I am Konkankoh Joshua Director of Better World Cameroon www.betterworld-cameroon.com (Better World Cameroon)is Member of SusanA. I am on a study tour to German Permaculture Initiatives in Berlin from Oct1-7 2013 organized by Global Eco Village Network GEN following an Eco Village Sustainability Education Design Course I have just completed.
I want to take advantage of my presence in Germany to discuss with SusanA members who might be able to connect with me in Berlin.
Discussions about a sustainable sanitation program for Cameroon schools and Ndanifor Permaculture Eco Village in Bafut, Bamenda North West Region based on the Ecological Literacy Centre I coordinate , I have worked hard to earn a place on GENAfrica through Eco Village Education for Sustainability Design Course in Sieben Linden near Berlin. I will be grateful to find members who are interested in Linking water issues and community living for a more holistic approach.

Kind regards,

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds