Survey on decentralized water and sanitation systems' adoption

Page selection:
  • marianella
  • Topic Author

Re: Survey on decentralized water and sanitation systems' adoption

Dear Paresh,
I appreciate your comments. Luckily, I have already received a couple of completed surveys through this forum. Thanks for the support!
I do have a survey for households. However, that one belongs to the second part of my project: A specific case study for the city of Prince George in northern British Columbia (CA), and that's the only reason I am not posting this other survey here. 

Kind regards,
Nella

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: Survey on decentralized water and sanitation systems' adoption

Dear Nella,
Welcome to SuSanA. Hope you already have some responses to the survey. 

I liked the information sheet you shared; I think it is well drafted and, importantly, includes all the necessary information one may need. Having said that, I was curious about your choice of surveying experts rather than households directly. It would be great if you could weight a bit on the same.

Regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

• marianella
  • Topic Author

Survey on decentralized water and sanitation systems' adoption

Hello!

My name is Nella, and I am a master's student at the University of Northern British Columbia in Canada, researching what influences people to adopt decentralized water and sanitation systems in their households (wells, water filtration or purification systems, onsite wastewater treatment systems, rainwater collection, etc), with special attention to gender differences in the adoption process.

If you have experience implementing decentralized water systems projects (especially in the Global North) and you are interested in this study, please click on the following links:

Information Letter:
acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:7...8e-93b9-3f34692c3cd8
Survey:
www.surveymonkey.ca/r/V68QYK7

This survey is anonymous, and after analyzing the results, I will happily share a summary report with the participants. Just send me an e-mail to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this survey. 

Nella Hernandez
The following user(s) like this post: paresh

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds