Looking for an expert in community level waste management experience from India

Page selection:
  • sampark
  • Reaching out in grassrouts.Premananda Biswal, Executive Director, SAMPARK TRUST, Bhubaneswar, Odisha would introduce myself, before you as a grass root level Rural & Health development associate for a period spanning over 26 years contributed in the field

Re: Looking for an expert in community level waste management experience from India

Hi,
    This is Premananda.

I had seen it in late.

is it available now?

Premanada Biswal
Sr WASH Consultant
Bhubaneswar, Odisha
INDIA
WA+919937585816
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • mishatandon
  • Topic Author

Re: Looking for an expert in community level waste management experience from India

Dear Bala ji
Thanks for sharing your details. They are quite impressive. This post was for a one day opportunity and we have found someone who fits the description. We will keep your CV in records should a need arise in future
Thanks again for your interest
Regards

• TRIVANDRUM03

Good morning.
With reference to your query I would like to share my CV for the position of community level waste management expert. Please find attached CV for your reference. In case you need any further information kindly contact me.

best regards,
Balan
Mob: +91-9633363656
Dr. Balan is a Governance and Institutional expert with more than three decades of working experience in WASH, waste management and developmental sector (25 years in South Asia and 15 years in Middle East and North Africa Region). He was with the International Civil Service Commission and held several senior positions with UNDP, UNICEF, World Bank, ADB etc and worked as consultant with several bilateral agencies.

In 2008 he was assigned to work as the Sector Strategy and Coordination Advisor in Sudan for UNICEF and UNDP. He was Team leader and member of several planning, evaluation and capacity assessment missions at national and international level supported by United Nations, ADB, and Bilateral agencies.

He was also the Program Director of International Institute of Waste Management (IIWM), Bhopal (from 2012 to 2016) and former Vice President of National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI). He is the President of Global Society for Health Promotion and Education.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• mishatandon
  • Topic Author

Re: Reply: Looking for an expert in community level waste management

Dear Chaiwe
Thanks for your interest
I am looking for Indian experts for now. So do let me know if you have been associated with waste management in the Indian context. Thanks

• Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Re: Looking for an expert in community level waste management

Dear Mishatandon,

Do you mind sharing more details with respect to your request? Is this for a Job Position as Rahamanrana has assumed? In which case you could provide more details about the position, application deadline, location etc, or are you may be looking for an expert for networking reasons, with respect to the topic at hand?

Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

• rahamanrana

Re: Reply: Looking for an expert in community level waste management

I ‍am from Bangladesh and living in home country. Am I eligible to apply?

• mishatandon
  • Topic Author

Looking for an expert in community level waste management experience from India

Looking for someone with experience in waste management at community level, preferably a community level NGO from India. Pl connect at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or leave a msg here. Thanks

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds