Looking for funding opportunity especially in Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Tanzania

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Looking for funding opportunity especially in Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Tanzania

Dear Nicole,
I am not sure if your website link would help Charles very much as it's all in French which is not spoken in Tanzania. Do you work for the NGO Shammesh? If you do, how about introducing it in a separate thread? That could be interesting.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • NicoleFogarty

Re: Looking for funding opportunity especially in Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Tanzania

Great to read! That was really a great work. Water sanitation and unhealthy living are the main problem in most of the African region. Due to which many NGO's are working hard to solve the problem. While searching online about the different problems in Africa, I came across this website of NGO Shammesh which also works for the people living in West Africa where they get proper facilities as required.

• Mnyororo
    Topic Author
  • I am working with Local NGOs called Sustainable Environment Management Action based in Tanzania as Program Officer for WASH project,

Looking for funding opportunity especially in Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Tanzania

Receive greeting from Tanzania

My name is Charles Mnyororo am among the member of SuSanA forum, am working with local NGOs called Sustainable Environment Management Action (SEMA) found in Tanzania. Sema is implementing different project within tanzania boundary and is working in partnership with WaterAid Tanzania, SNV Tanzania, Winrock International, Deroitte, Amref Tanzania and other .

One of the thing which SEMA is fighting to, is to improve the lives of poor people especially in marginalized areas. so in order to reach this target we need support from donors.

The concern of writing this post is to request you if you have any network of receiving different call for proposal writing, or writing of expression of interest please send to us through this mail

I hope we will communicate more and more for building up the life of the people from marginalized areas

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds