New job board and information platform on water & sanitation.

Page selection:
  • mwaniki

Re: New job board and information platform on water & sanitation.

Hi Isaiah

Hope you saw the entry on Global Water Jobs (run by CEWAS) which precedented your inaugural contribution.If by mid-Oct 2013 you haven't found any occupation, please get in touch with me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for a meeting on the way-forward.

Kind regards/S.Mwaniki
Am the publisher of the Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene and the C.E.O. of Transworld Publishers Ltd.,Nairobi-Kenya.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ISAIAHOGUTU2007
  • Water & Environmental Engineer

Re: New job board and information platform on water & sanitation.

Hi,
I am Isaiah Ogutu a recent graduate in Water & Environmental Engineering Degree. I wish to thank you for the platform you have created for us as new graduates in this field to practise the knowledge learnt in school.
This, i confess, has come handy to me at the most critical stage in my career and i cant thank you enough on behalf of my fellow job seekers.
Kind regards,
Eng Ogutu

• pascalgarde
    Topic Author
  • Consultant on WASH Policy and Governance

New job board and information platform on water & sanitation.

Global Water Jobs (GWJ) goes live today. This new website provides information about employment, education & scholarship programs, international events, and internship opportunities in water & sanitation management.

The purpose of this website is to bring together all the academic and professional backgrounds involved in water & sanitation management, in order to effectively integrate the multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral nature of the sector.

We encourage all members to visit our website and share information with us.

Thank you.
Pascal

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.globalwaterjobs.com
http://www.globalwaterjobs.es/images/ftp/GWJ%20logos%20brochures/Brochure%20GWJ%20v3.pdf
Telephone: +34 622 124 937
The following user(s) like this post: cecile, rahul

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds