Introducing Stephan Nna Njeng, a Senegalese WASH Consultant open for sector opportunities

Page selection:
  • sofartistik12
    Topic Author

Introducing Stephan Nna Njeng, a Senegalese WASH Consultant open for sector opportunities

I am happy to share with you that I am "Open to Business".

In fact, I have been doing consultancy on Wash projects in Senegal mostly. 
Grants writer, advocator, and trainer who worked closely with NGOs such as Catholic Relief Service, and WorldVision's programs to implement Wins' strategies amongst communities in Senegal. 

You can find my resume joined - unfortunately, I didn't go through the translation 😀. 
I am willing to share my knowledge on reusable pad use, handwashing, period, Menstrual Hygiene product waste management, gender, reproductive rights, and family planning on your organization's projects ( targeting males, and females including young people in the process)...

Don't hesitate to ping me if you need further information or see any opportunity you want to share with me  on WhatsApp (+221785216315) 

Stephan Nna Njeng
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Dakar - Senegal
Chargé de projets du Réseau National des Pairs Éducateurs du Sénégal - RENPES
Membre de la plateforme Sustainable Sanitation Alliance - SuSanA
Membre de la plateforme Wash In School - WinS
Membre du Groupe Consultatif pour l'Eau, l'Hygiène et l'Assainissement - WSSCC
Membre de la Communauté pour la Sécurité Contraceptive en Afrique Francophone - SECONAF
+221 78 521 63 15 / Skype ID: Stef.njeng
Parcelles Assainies, Dakar, Sénégal

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds