Project Director, Sanitation Marketing position open at PSI!

Page selection:
  • canaday
  • A biologist working toward sustainability

Re: Reply: Project Director, Sanitation Marketing position open at PSI!

Dear PSI,

It would be difficult for me to relocate to Mozambique, but I wanted to congratulate you on your important work and to offer my help to brainstorm and design sanitation systems, if that is ever helpful.

Best wishes, Christopher Canaday Conservation Biologist and EcoSan Promoter / Bi
Conservation Biologist and EcoSan Promoter
Omaere Ethnobotanical Park
Puyo, Pastaza, Ecuador, South America
inodoroseco.blogspot.com
The following user(s) like this post: Carol McCreary, ssapper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • psiwash
    Topic Author

Project Director, Sanitation Marketing position open at PSI!

Population Services International seeks a Project Director, Sanitation Marketing to manage an anticipated 2.5 years’ World Bank-funded Urban Sanitation project in Mozambique. Please review the posting on   PSI's website !  The position is based in Maputo, Mozambique. 

Who we are
With over 50 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy and plan the families they desire by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing to contraceptives.

There are about 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We’re an eclectic mix of people with a diverse range of backgrounds from the international health sector to the marketing industry to the behavior change field, all with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
The following user(s) like this post: ssapper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds