SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Cecilia Rodrigues, Shobana Srinivasan, Mintje Büürma, Franziska Volk and intern Finn Staack.
Likes received: 295
Leader of the Component "Policy Advice" for Integrated Wastewater Management
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) is currently looking for a Leader of the Component "Policy Advice" for Integrated Wastewater Management.
In the framework of the programme "Sanitation for Millions" GIZ intends to act as executing agency for the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) under the Project for Climate Resilient Water (CREW+). The project contributes to improving wastewater management in the wider Caribbean under four components: Policy advice; Small scale solutions; Financing Instruments; Knowledge Management.
Location: San José
Application deadline: 11/18/2019
Assignment period: 02/01/2020 - 05/31/2022
- Advise partner governments on various topics such as systemic wastewater management policies, linking water resources management, regulation and enforcement of wastewater treatment, polluter pays principle, link to technical solutions and financing instruments
- Support partner governments towards transformational change in the water sector
- Assure implementation of the measures planned in the component
- Assure monitoring and evaluation acitivties in the component
- Coordinate reporting on CREW+ and to GIZ
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: