Our Sanitation Wikipedia survey - results and discussion

20.8k views

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
    Topic Author
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Please take my short Sanitation Wikipedia survey!

Please take our short Sanitation Wikipedia survey: I am interested to hear your feedback regarding sanitation-related content in the English language Wikipedia.

Here is the survey link: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPTgI9...0vLvJVfHIeQ/viewform

The survey is only 10 questions long and will take about 2-4 minutes to complete. Anyone can fill in the survey, whether you are a user of Wikipedia or not.

This survey is part of a project on knowledge management led by Stockholm Environment Institute and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (see here ).

I am collecting survey responses for about 2-3 weeks (hoping for several hundred replies). After the survey is closed I will immediately post the raw results here in this forum thread for all to see.

Thanks for taking the time to fill in my survey! Your answers will help guide me on the future direction of Wikipedia editing work that is desired by SuSanA members and others.

If you have any questions please put them in this thread or e-mail me.

Regards,
Elisabeth

P.S. Previous discussion threads about Wikipedia editing for sanitation content are available here on the forum: forum.susana.org/198-wikipedia .
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds