How many SuSanA partners are there and where are they?

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: How many SuSanA partners are there and where are they?

Each time a new partner organisation joins SuSanA, they are announced here:
forum.susana.org/87-new-susana-partners

So you can also scrol through there to see who was added in the last year for example.

There is also a map view of all partners here: www.susana.org/en/community/partners/list#map

The map is zoomable and clickable.
I attach a screenshot for some visual impact (if you want to zoom then click on the link above):

(only two SuSanA partners in Pakistan, pity)

Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Re: Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA

Dear Mughal,

unfortunately it is not possible to filter the partner organisations according to their date of registration. In a year, SuSanA records approximately 20 to 30 new partners. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind reagrds,
Pelumi on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

• F H Mughal
    Topic Author
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Re: Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA

Dear Pelumi,

Thanks for the information. 318 is quite a big number. I believe one can sort the partners by the date they were registered/joined, i.e., the oldest and the most recent - am I right?

Regards,
F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

• secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Dear Mughal,

SuSanA has a total of 318 partners which you can all view in the database: www.susana.org/en/community/partners/list
The partner organizations are listed in following categories:

Government-owned entity (not university or research)
International NGO
Local NGO
Multilateral organisation
Network / Association
Private sector, including social enterprises
University, education or research institution

On the aforementioned page, you can filter the existing organisations "by type of partner" which gives a good overview on the different partners that work with SuSanA!

Kind Regards,

Pelumi on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

• F H Mughal
    Topic Author
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA

Dear Pelumi,

How many partners we have on this forum? Please name them. I believe you must have categorized them (e.g., advocacy, policy, sanitation hardware, etc)

Regards,
F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds