Reply: Bachelor /Master /PhD opportunities at Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), (University of Science and Technology Beijing, China)

Page selection:
  • Gandize
  • User

Re: Reply: Bachelor /Master /PhD opportunities at Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), (University of Science and Technology Beijing, China)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings I would like to obtain more information about this program . I'm interested in applying for a Masters/ PhD program.

Norbert Gandize, from Zambia

-- Gandize Norbert *Project Management and Capacity Development Consultant*

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Nkasoma
  • Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Course Coordinator-Levy Mwanawasa Medical University. Member of Zambia Volunteer Coordinating Committee. WASH Lecturer-Chainama College of Health Sciences. 2005 Environmental Health Technologist -Ministry of Health. 2004 Intern- UNICEF Zambia ,Health Section. 2004 Founding President- Cosmos Education Zambia.

Re: Bachelor /Master /PhD opportunities at Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), (University of Science and Technology Beijing, China)

Dear Dr Cheng,
Thank you for the information sharing,I have reached out to you for indepth  email  with regard to the PhD opportunities.
Regards,
kasoma

• Shahnawaz

Re: Bachelor /Master /PhD opportunities at Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), (University of Science and Technology Beijing, China)

Dear Sir,
Myself Md Shahnawaz Ansari, I have 5+ years experience in wash sector, currently I am working in UNICEF as a FSSM Expert to provide technical support for Govt. Of Assam.
I am seeking the opportunity to enroll master degree in Environmental Science in wash sector with full Scholarship.
Please suggest me how do I enroll the above and get scholarship.

Thanks & Regards
Md Shahnawaz Ansari
FSSM Expert
TSU-FSSM, Assam

• shamsalibaig
  • I worked over 6 years as WASH professional with different NGOs in both humanit and normal settings and currently associated with academia as a full time Associate Professor of Environmental Sciences. WASH, water pollution and treatment, resources recovery from wastes, sustainability and climate are the main focus areas of my teaching and research.

Dear Dr. Cheng

Thanks for sharing theses opportunities. Indeed, your center and team contributions to WASH and Environmental Sanitation are always acknowledged by everyone in the sector and we are looking forward for your continuous efforts and contribution in the years to come. Definitely, we recommend you some good students to catch these opportunities under Professor Li and your's dynamic supervision. 

Thanks once again for sharing these opportunities.  
Dr. Shams Ali Baig
Associate Professor
Department of Environmental Sciences
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan-Pakistan
E-mail address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
scholar.google.com.pk/citations?user=CYT6qfUAAAAJ&hl=en
www.researchgate.net/profile/Shams_Baig

• csk
    Topic Author
  • I work on the toilet, sanitation, biogas, FSM, environmental science and engineering, and I hope to contribute to the toilet revolution in China and in the global. I am happy to share Chinese WASH story.

Bachelor /Master /PhD opportunities at Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), (University of Science and Technology Beijing, China)

To whom it may concern,

We are looking for students who are interested in studying in China. The major is Environmental Science and Engineering. Bachelor /Master /PhD positions are available. The fund normally come from Chinese government scholarship. Please consult local Chinese embassy
in your countries or refer to China Scholarship Council (CSC) www.campuschina.org/ , also you can find information from our university website.

Our university is University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) en.ustb.edu.cn/ , which is in downtown of Beijing, and located in the best research/university of China. The neighboring universities include Tsinghua University, Peking
University, etc.

Our team, Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES), focuses on WASH, environmental sanitation, non-sewered sanitation systems, faecal sludge management, wastewater treatment, biogas and biomass, emerging pollutants (such as microplastic), greenhouse gas emission, etc. We are the earliest team that works on Sustainable Sanitation in China. We drafted ISO 30500 and ISO 31800 on behalf
of China, we organized the Reinvented the Toilet Challenge -China, funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. We are also involved in the projects from UNICEF, GIZ, SNV, SEI, KfW, etc. We are an international team and over 30 international students from over 20 countries had finished master/PhD degree in our team.

Our projects are globally distributed inover 30 countries, such as in China, Burkina Faso, Lesotho, Madagascar, Lebanon, Jordan, North Korea, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Viet Nam, Laos, Myanmar, Pakistan, India, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Chile, Samoa, Austria, etc.

The team leader is Prof. Dr. Zifu Li andProf. Heinz-Peter Mang (full-time guest professor, German nationality).
You may find the CVs for Prof. Dr. Zifu Li:
www.researchgate.net/profile/Zifu-Li
en.seee.ustb.edu.cn/Faculty/quantijiaoshi/2018-09-26/248.html

Also find my information (Dr. Shikun CHENG)
www.researchgate.net/profile/Shikun-Cheng
Research activities: orcid.org/0000-0001-9943-6776
en.seee.ustb.edu.cn/Faculty/quantijiaoshi/2018-09-26/244.html

If you want to study in Beijing, China, and are interested in our team, you can contact me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kind regards

Shikun CHENG
Shikun Cheng,
Associate professor, Ph.D
Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES)
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds