PhD position available at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa)

Page selection:
  • teshdal

Re: Reply: PhD position available at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa)

Dear UKZN-PRG group,
Greetings!
My name is Teshale Dalecha from Ethiopia. I have MSc. degree in Environmental Engineering and have extensive experince in urine conditioning research. I want to persue with PhD study with PRG group. most importantly with Prof. chris B.
Thanks and best regards,
Teshale

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • tacshiir
  • User
  • director of tacred center

Re: PhD position available at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa)

Yes i need this program of PhD position i have MSc in Public and Environmental Health please give me a link.
Thank you
I have a Master's degree in M.Sc. in Public and Environmental Health at the University of Gezira, Sudan, 2013, and candidate for a Ph.D. in Public and Environmental Health (Food Hygiene and Safety) at the University Khartoum. I have published various academic articles and regularly give presentations and lectures to various groups of professionals and students.

Director of tacred center
TACRED has been established on 6th July 2012, for the aim to indicate the causes of recurrent disasters & the environmental air water & earth pollution .and also to show up the destruction of plant population, through research activities by helping with local authorities & other concerned aid agencies

• SeptienS
    Topic Author
  • Post-doctorate from the Pollution Research Group, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban

PhD position available at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa)

Dear colleagues,

There is an available PhD position about faecal sludge drying / dewatering at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa). The advertisement is here attached.

Please forward this opportunity within your network.

Kindly,
Santiago
Dr. Santiago Septien Stringel
* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+27312601122

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: lamore

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds