Global Summit to Accelerate Progress Towards Universal Access to Safely Managed Sanitation

Page selection:
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: Global Summit to Accelerate Progress Towards Universal Access to Safely Managed Sanitation

Thank you, Dave, for responding.
May I request you to give us a flavour of the discussions and debates at the event. I will urge other members in attendance to do the same. It will take them to a broader audience and inform their work. It will also allow members to continue and contribute to the discussion/s.

Regards
paresh 
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • DaveTrouba
    Topic Author

Re: Global Summit to Accelerate Progress Towards Universal Access to Safely Managed Sanitation

Hi Paresh,

As far as I know, there is not online particiation. But there will be materials (documents, videos, etc.) coming out afterwards.

Best regards,

Dave

• paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Dear Dave,
Thank you for announcing this important event on the forum. I was wondering if one could join in remotely. Please let us know the details if yes.

Thank you
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

• DaveTrouba
    Topic Author

Global Summit to Accelerate Progress Towards Universal Access to Safely Managed Sanitation, 25-27 June, Nepal

Only four days until governments from 20+ countries, supported by @UNICEF, @WaterAid and @WHO convene in Nepal for the first Global Summit to accelerate progress towards universal access to safely managed sanitation!  The Summit brings together experts and partners to align approaches towards universalizing access to safely managed sanitation, and to bridge knowledge gaps to support the transition to safely managed services. Stay tuned for updates! #safelymanagedsanitation #GlobalSanitationSummit #SDG6

The following user(s) like this post: paresh, DormanNapitu

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds