LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! Symposium on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Socially Vulnerable Populations 2023, Deadline 10th Nov

Page selection:
  • dwumfourasare
  • Dr. Bismark Dwumfour-Asare has PhD and MSc in Water Supply, Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management from the Civil Engineering Department of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana. He also holds a BSc in Biochemistry. He is currently an Associate Professor at AAMUSTED, Ghana.

Re: LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! Symposium on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Socially Vulnerable Populations 2023, Deadline 10th Nov

Well done organizers for revision. 
Prof. Bismark Dwumfour-Asare (PhD)
Dept. of Environmental Health and Sanitation.
Asante Mampong Campus
Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED)
Ghana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • dwumfourasare
  • Dr. Bismark Dwumfour-Asare has PhD and MSc in Water Supply, Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management from the Civil Engineering Department of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana. He also holds a BSc in Biochemistry. He is currently an Associate Professor at AAMUSTED, Ghana.

Re: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! International Society for Sanitation Studies Annual Conference 2023, Deadline 7th Nov

Thanks. Very grateful 
Asante Mampong Campus
Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED)
Ghana

• paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! International Society for Sanitation Studies Annual Conference 2023, Deadline 7th Nov

Dear Prof. Bismark,
I could register from here . The form for submission of abstracts available at this  link  also worked (I haven't yet submitted it, I could enter all the details)

Kind regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

• dwumfourasare

Dear organizers,
I tried registering for the Conference and possibly submit my abstract but I am told the form is no more available. 
Any help? 
thanks 
Asante Mampong Campus
Ghana

• JanaDarmo
  • Topic Author

LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! Symposium on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Socially Vulnerable Populations 2023, Deadline 10th Nov

On behalf of the Co-Co WASH team (Co-creation of a Community-based Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Model with Children and Youth), I would like to invite you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation for the upcoming Symposium on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Socially Vulnerable Populations. The event is held on 28 Nov 2023 in conjunction with International Society for Sanitation Studies (ISSS) Annual Conference 2023. See the leaflet for more details and to follow the link to registration. 

REGISTRATION IS FREE AND THE EVENT IS HELD ONLINE. 

Please find the new flyer with the correct link attached. Clickable links have been added to all QR Codes for ease of access by persons who cannot use the QR Codes:
Though there is no official extension of the deadline, we are open to receiving abstracts until Friday, November 10. Do feel free to share this with your networks as well. 

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: dwumfourasare, paresh, germaniersusanna

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds