Citizen's conference on sanitation workers; 29-30 October; 5-7pm IST

Page selection:
  • paresh
    Topic Author
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: Citizen's conference on sanitation workers; 29-30 October; 5-7pm IST

Posting on behalf of Sakshi Saldanha:

Thank you so much for you interest in our conference. I will send the accompanying message which has the link as well. Do share it with the poster if possible. Thank you again. 

The Division of Health and Humanities, St John’s Research Institute, Bangalore, supported by the University of Oxford, Typhoid-India project are proud to invite you to our Citizens' Conference on Sanitation Workers, on the 29th and 30th of Oct, 2021, 5pm - 7pm IST.
With our collective of highly accomplished speakers, we have brought together experience and expertise in the field of sanitation work to spread awareness on the ground realities that sanitation workers face on a daily basis, from occupational hazards, socio-cultural stigma and generational traps. We aim to give citizens an understanding of the existing sanitation system, their responsibilities towards sanitation workers, and finally avenues for advocacy and reporting that are open to them.

You can register using the link:  bit.ly/3b9wVNt

Please access the poster for more information.

Stay Safe!
Warm Regards
Sakshi Saldanha
Humanities Division, SJRI
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • paresh
    Topic Author
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Citizen's conference on sanitation workers; 29-30 October; 5-7pm IST

Dear members,
Sharing the poster of this conference that will be of interest to many

I've already written to the organisers to post a link for registration. Will update/post at the earliest.

regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds