FSM6 Announcements and Registration - 6th international faecal sludge management conference, 31 May – 3 June 2021 (online)

15.4k views

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • I'm passionate about SuSanA's role in the WASH sector since about 2005. I'm a freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: FSM6 Announcements and Registration - 6th international faecal sludge management conference, 31 May – 3 June 2021 (online)

The program for this online conference is now available here:  fsm6.org/master-program/
It uses a variety of formats with some sessions being pre-recorded and some live.

It starts on 31 May. Looks interesting, with a focus on FSM in Indonesia.

Personally, I am surprised that the fees are not lower for people from low-income countries. Costs are shown here:  fsm6.org/registration/ . It's Eur 385, and 10% discount for FSMA members.

Question to the organisers: Will the conference materials later be made available online, like for the FSM 1 to 5? (for example, see here the conference materials from FSM 5:  fsm5.susana.org/en/downloads/conference-materials )

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @EvMuench
Founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
You need to login to reply
  • fsmalliance
  • A world where all people, everywhere, enjoy equitable access to safely managed and dignified sanitation services, which recognises and treats human waste as a valued resource, improving health, reducing poverty and safeguarding the environment.

Re: FSM6 Announcements and Registration - 6th international faecal sludge management conference, 31 May – 3 June 2021 (online)

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, the content will be available to the public 6 months after the conference. 

Best,

FSMA
You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds