Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Reply: Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Dear Kondola,
All the information about this event is on their website here: www.sanitationeconomy.com/

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • raogk

Re: Reply: Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Dear friend

Pl send details of the event so I can study and plan my potential visit.

Warm regards G. Kondala Rao

• knezovich
    Topic Author

Re: Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Hi Srinithi,

Delighted to! You can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any questions. For our last Summit you can find the report from our 2016 event here .

Kindly,
Alex

• Srinithi

Re: Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Hi,

I would like to get details of the Sanitation Economy Summit 2018. It would be helpful if you could direct me to some material on the solutions, product/services and best practices presented in the last summit.

Thank you.

• knezovich
    Topic Author

Announcing the Sanitation Economy Summit - Nov 19-21 in Pune India with the Toilet Board Coalition

Join global business, investor and policy leaders who are building the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR SANITATION ECONOMY

More than toilets and pipes, future sanitation systems are being re-valued for abundant resources and data that have been virtually untapped.

Water Security, Sustainable Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Smart Cities, Digital Health - the Sanitation Economy has it all.

Scalable business solutions are available today, and have the potential to transform the economics of sanitation from unaffordable public costs to material business opportunities, lowering costs for society while improving the lives of billions (SDG6).

Is your business, your city, your government ready for the decade of the SANITATION ECONOMY?

who's joining?

Innovators, businesses, smart cities, governments, investment and Sanitation Economy leaders from around the world - showcasing solutions, sharing best practice and forging partnerships for scale.

sessions

MARKETPLACE Expo of Sanitation Economy business solutions, best practice & networking spaces

SMART SANITATION CITY SITE VISITS Pune Smart Sanitation City & Digital Health applications

CIRCULAR SANITATION SHOWCASE for Sustainable Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Re-usable Water

TOILETS RE-INVENTED for the Sanitation Economy - Toilets for All - Re-imagined and Re-Valued

SANITATION ECONOMY WORKSHOPS will focus on scaling up the Sanitation Economy 2020-2025

SANITATION ECONOMY LEADERS Keynotes from local & international Sanitation Economy leaders

PUNE LIVE Opening & Closing Ceremony Evenings of awards, entertainment and networking

LEARN MORE and REQUEST AN INVITATION at SANITATIONECONOMY.COM
Attachments:

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds