Regional WASH in Emergencies Workshops - Now Open for Application - Uganda, Philippines, Lebanon

Page selection:
  • rob#
    Topic Author
  • Head of capacity building unit at German Toilet Organization.

Regional WASH in Emergencies Workshops - Now Open for Application

The German WASH Network is pleased to announce that its well-established format of Regional WASH in Emergencies Workshops is going to continue in the years 2019 and 2020. With the Regional WASH Workshop series, the German WASH Network aims at strengthening local humanitarian WASH disaster preparedness and response capacities in the 3 target regions Africa, Asia and MENA. The Regional WASH Workshops are a vital exchange platform to allow for knowledge sharing, South-South dialogue and learning among regionally active German WASH Network members, its local partners and other interested humanitarian WASH organisations in the respective regions. It furthermore supports strengthening the linkages to existing regional and international humanitarian networks and central actors of the humanitarian system.

Dates and locations for 2019 are as follows:

Regional Workshop Africa
Arua (Uganda) I June 3-8, 2019 I Application Deadline: April 7, 2019

Regional Workshop Asia
Philippines I Sept. 23-28, 2019 I Application Deadline: July 28, 2019

Regional Workshop MENA
Beirut (Lebanon) I Nov. 2-7, 2019 I Application Deadline: Sept. 1, 2019

Please feel free to share with interested colleagues, your regional/local offices and implementation structures and/or relevant local partner organisations.

For more information and to apply for the workshops see here: www.washnet.de/en/training/regional-workshops.

The workshops are part of a strategic portfolio of activities developed in close cooperation between the German WASH Network and the German Federal Foreign Office and are organised and conducted by German Toilet Organization, arche noVa e.V., Malteser International, Johanniter International Assistance and BORDA.

Best regards

rob
Robert Gensch

Senior Project Coordinator - Capacity Development
German Toilet Organization
Phone: +49-(0)30-41934345
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.germantoilet.org
www.washnet.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds