All Systems Go - IRC Symposium in March 2019

Page selection:
  • IGleeson
  • Interested in contributing to achieving the SDGs.

Re: All Systems Go - IRC Symposium in March 2019

Hi Jona,

I hope you were able to access the survey as the hyperlink was also copied across incorrectly. The link for the survey is: ovearup.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/irc-all-syst...de-meeting-survey-v2

The draft programme can be found here: www.ircwash.org/sites/default/files/all_...raft_programme_1.pdf (we're on page 39).

My colleagues Philip Songa and Hamish Hay will be facilitating the event. Unfortunately I can't make it this week. I'll share details of your session with SSI with them.

Wishing you a successful symposium,

Irene
Irene Gleeson, Associate, Arup

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Jona
    Topic Author

Dear Irene,

Thanks for getting in touch and for sharing the survey link. Unfortunately, the link to the draft programme is not working.

With the Sustainable Services Initiative (SSI), we will be hosting a session on strengthening sanitaion and hygiene systems (Tuesday, 12 March, 16:00-17:00). In comparison to water systems strengthening, sanitation and hygiene are still lagging behind. The SSI aims at changing that by putting the spotlight on those two and their particularities.

You are most welcome to join the session and engage.
Looking forward to meeting you in Den Hague,
Jona
Business Development Manager
LAVESE - aquanesa solution

• IGleeson
  • Interested in contributing to achieving the SDGs.

Dear Jona,

My colleagues are hosting a workshop at the IRC Symposium next week, at 7:30am, Wednesday, in the Fokker Terminal which will be open to all delegates – light breakfast included!

The purpose of the workshop is to look closer at IWRM. In advance of the workshop we're asking interested parties to complete a 1-minute survey. The survey is open for everyone to complete, regardless of whether you are able to attend the workshop. We intend to use responses to frame some of the discussion at the workshop, which is also an opportunity to learn more about our collaborative project with FRANK Water, developing a toolkit for local government agencies in India based on IWRM principles.

I've also posted information about the workshop and survey in the SDG discussion forum under the subject 'Is the world on track to achieve Sustainable Development Goal 6, Target 6.5, and implement 'integrated water resources management' (IWRM)'.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on barriers to IWRM on the 1-minute survey below and hope you can make the workshop next week.

Workshop pre-survey: ovearup.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/irc-all-syst...de-meeting-survey-v2

Project website: www.arup.com/projects/wash-basins-india

Draft programme (find us on page 39): www.ircwash.org/sites/default/files/all_...raft_programme_1.pdf

Many thanks,

Irene
Irene Gleeson, Associate, Arup

• Jona
    Topic Author

All Systems Go - IRC Symposium in March 2019

Dear all,

For those of us, who are working around systems strengthening (the larger WASH environment, governance structures, financing, planning, accountability etc.), I would like to point out the following conference:

All Systems Go
by IRC
12 - 14 March 2019
Den Hague, Netherlands

Read more here: www.ircwash.org/symposium

If you / your organisation is planning to be there and have a session, it would be great to briefly share, what you are going to present or focus on.

Looking forward to reading about your inputs here.

Best,
Jona
Business Development Manager
LAVESE - aquanesa solution

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds