A conversation on Conversations towards Conservation 2nd Oct, 5-6 pm IST

Page selection:
  • paresh
    Topic Author
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

A conversation on Conversations towards Conservation 2nd Oct, 5-6 pm IST

Dear All,
Happy to share I will be interviewing Dr Mansee Bal Bhargava, the founder of WforW foundation. The foundation has been hosting talks on various aspects of water every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for over two years now. They have hosted more than 400 speakers ranging from reknowned experts and practitioners and doctoral researchers. In this interview, I will try to undeerstand her perspective on the role of such communities in knowledge management. 

Join here: tinyurl.com/rcmvhr9u 

Speaker's bio: 
Mansee is first a listener and learner, then an entrepreneur, researcher, educator, speaker, mentor, and a keen political observer. Her engagement is in the built environment that includes architecture, design, development, planning, management, and governance. With a belief in sustainability and liveability in a journey of nearly three decades she has developed her concerns over water and women matters besides, interest in managing the knowledge about them. Besides her many roles, she is the Founder-Director of WforW Foundation. More about her experience as an individual is at www.mansee.in, as an institution is at www.edc.org.in and as an initiative is at www.wforw.in and www.woder.org
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds