Page selection:
  • hassanjey4
  • Topic Author

Re: Recommendations for WASH Webinars

Thanks for the warm welcome sir.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: Recommendations for WASH Webinars

Dear Hassan,
Welcome to SuSanA. 
I am happy to inform you that you've reached the right platform to discuss and debate anything and everything related to the  WASH sector. I'd encourage you to explore discussions in the categories of your interest and engage with them. Further, many organisers post about their upcoming webinars and events on the forum and some others get added to the calendar of events, you can access it here .

Feel free to engage with the webinars by posting about your learnings and bringing in your perspective to questions raised in the discussions.

Regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

• hassanjey4
  • Topic Author

Recommendations for WASH Webinars

Hi every one,
My name is Hassan, a wash project officer in one of the Somali regions. I am here to attend live webinars where WASH issues are being discussed. so, I want to know if anyone can help me know when and where can i get a forum to join to be part of WASH professionals discussing wash issues and interventions.

Best.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 2.246 seconds