Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4

• yatindestel
  • Topic Author

Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4

Dear Susana Members,
The annual gLOCAL Evaluation Week organised by Global Evaluation Initiative is here once again. Please check the webinars scheduled for this year at glocalevalweek.org/events

Many of these, being in the evaluation domain, cover cross cutting themes, including SDGs, capacities, policies, etc. Many sessions are around the theme of building forward better, in a post pandemic world.

I encourage you to have a look. the search function is pretty effective, you can look for sessions in your language, in your region, in specific themes. I found few interesting sessions related to my area of research. I hope you will find some as well...

Regards,
Yatin Diwakar
You need to login to reply
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India. I am a patient person :)

Re: Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4

Thanks Yatin for posting this.
You are right, the search function is very well designed

I did a quick search using some of the keywords relevant for the audience of this forum and I found quite an interesting line of events. 

The Evaluation week unfortunately clashes with FSM6, a major WASH conference. I still hope many will find this useful.

Regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
with financial support from WSSCC (now SHF)
Attachments:
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 5.476 seconds