We are pleased to announce a two-day e-workshop on:
"Technologies for Wastewater Reuse and Recycling - Advancements and a Way Forward"
on 25th and 26th September 2020.
The workshop is organized in collaboration Symbiosis Institute of Technology
The workshop is intended for:
- Start-ups, NGOs and other organizations
Attachment not found
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
working in the wastewater sector
- Independent consultants & practitioners
- Post graduate students
The main topics covered would be:
- Wastewater treatment and its importance
- Conventional and Natural Wastewater treatment methods
- Stages of Wastewater treatment
- Discharged standards of effluents and reuse of wastewater
- Challenges and opportunities in wastewater treatment
To register, kindly visit:
We thank the generous support of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India , European Commission 's Horizon 2020 and PAVITR for making this effort possible.
Further details, including the timing and agenda of the workshop is provided below.
This message has an attachment file. Please log in or register to see it.