Invitation for Mini International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and Schools Re-opening (25 June 2020, online)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Invitation for Mini International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and Schools Re-opening (25 June 2020, online)

Dear Joseph,
You need to register your interest through this registration link:

Information on the online platform to be used will be provided after registration in this  link  .

The event will be online (with Zoom or something like that) on 25 June 2020 from 14:00-17:00 (GMT +7).

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Zaphnathpaaneah
  • User

Re: Invitation for Mini International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and Schools Re-opening (25 June 2020, online)

Am from Nigeria. How can I participate.

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Hi Lansana,
I agree with you and I think it already is an online event. Bella wrote: "Virtual Mini-International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and School Re-opening, which will be held on 25 June 2020 from 14:00-17:00 (GMT +7). Information on the online platform to be used will be provided after registration in this  link "

I think it wasn't very clear in the thread title so I'll change that now.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• Hazim

Thanks for the invitation. If you have like short flyer or post for the event in order to post it at our Middle East Water Forum will be good to the event. We have 2000+ members.thanks Forum - Post your Forum

• LansanaKondeh

This is very great program.

I would want to know if you recognized when flight are banned in some Countries due to the COVID-19. So, would people be able to travel under this crisis?
So, I suggest you think to transfer it online.
Best!
Lansana Kondeh 

• Bellamonse
  • Topic Author

Invitation for Mini International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and Schools Re-opening (25 June 2020, online)

Dear all,

We are pleased to extend this invitation for the Virtual Mini-International Learning Exchange (ILE) on WASH and School Re-opening, which will be held on 25 June 2020 from 14:00-17:00 (GMT +7). Information on the online platform to be used will be provided after registration in this link .

Purpose: The main purpose of the Mini-ILE is to share existing good practices, information and materials available to support countries in the process of re-opening schools or currently facing challenges in school re-openings. Evidence-based data and information on
COVID-19 infection, prevention and control and WASH response plans will be introduced and  discussed. Countries will also have the opportunity to exchange their experiences, plans and challenges and learn from each other.

Country Delegates and Participants: This Mini-ILE seeks to invite, in particular, members of national WASH in Schools Technical Working Group members, specifically officials from the Ministries of Education, Health and WASH and the development partners in Asia and the Pacific overseeing the implementation and management of WASH in Schools policies and programs. Country delegations will be expected to present and discuss their situation with other countries in a breakout session. In order to allow effective moderation, the country delegations in this session will be limited to 10 participants per country.

Observers: Participants exceeding the limitation as mentioned above as well as other interested individuals and members of different organizations, institutions and the private sector, working in Asia and beyond on WASH in Schools, are invited to join the event as observers through on-line registration link mentioned above.

Event Hosts: The ILE will be hosted by UNESCO and the Secretariat of the South East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMES), in collaboration with UNICEF, GIZ, WaterAid and Save the Children.

We would greatly appreciate if you could extend this invite to the key government officials and partners on our behalf. The event agenda and the presentation guide will follow soon.

We look much forward to receiving registration of country delegates and esteemedparticipation in this event.

In behalf of the Event Hosts,
Bella Monse

Bella Monse, DDS, PhD
Senior Advisor
Fit for School - Technical Assistance for Effective School Health

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH

GIZ Office Manila – Bank of MakatiBuilding 
Ayala Extension
Makati City, Philippines

E:   This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I:   www.fitforschool.international/

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds