Featured User (14) of June 2016: Chen Xiangyang (Scott) from China

• scottchen
  • trying to set up the most profitable Ecosan project for the world

Re: Featured User (14) of June 2016: Chen Xiangyang (Scott) from China

hi, Chris:
The pure urine kept in a closed cement tank for a certain period is harmless to the trees. No single tree has ever been killed by urine. We applied urine to the apple trees every 4 months, especially in March, June and Sept.
I have not add any organic material to the urine so far.
I should have diluted the biogas digestate with water..but it is a little incovenient to do this.
The most popular social media in China is Wechat..which can be used to for Ecosan forum discussion from more Chinese. It takes time and money to have someone to do the transation and I can not afford to do it by myself.
The attchaed namecard can show you that returning the humanwaste or animal manure to the arable land has been our culture for more than 4,000 years. More and more Chinese should be involved in the discusstion of sustainable sanitation methods.
best wishes
Scottt

Chen Xiang Yang, an apple dealer,is growing apples and cherries with the human waste collected from 31 school UDDTs donated by SOHO China Foundation, based in Tianshui City, Gansu Province , China. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., tel:0086 151 9380 3972
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: canaday
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds