Toilet revolution in countries other than India and China - how can we manage toilet in rural areas effectively?

• csk
    Topic Author
  • I work on the toilet, sanitation, biogas, FSM, and I hope to contribute to the toilet revolution in China and in the global.

toilet revolution in selected countries

Dear all,

I am a researcher at the University of Science and Technology Beijing and I am working on toilet management, under the "Toilet Revolution" campaign in China (see attachment, a paper published by us about toilet revolution in China). I am now in the UK for one-year visiting at Imperial College London.

We are looking for some good experience in other countries about "Toilet Revolution" or similar topics, how can manage toilet in rural areas effectively? I know that India is implementing the "Clean India" campaign to build 111 million toilets until 2019. Are there any other countries which may have a similar campaign with China and India? I hope to learn more.

Thanks in advance.

Shikun Cheng, Ph.D.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I am a lecturer in the University of Science and Technology Beijing and work on environmental sanitation. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds