Become a Water & Sanitation Entrepreneur! (cewas in Switzerland)

Page selection:
  • JKMakowka
  • Just call me Kris :)

Re: Become a Water & Sanitation Entrepreneur!

Are there additional discounts available for participants from the global south?

Since cost of living in Switzerland is quite high, does the course fee include food and accommodation, and if not what can one expect to pay approximately?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • former member
  • Topic Author

Become a Water & Sanitation Entrepreneur! (cewas in Switzerland)

The Cewas Start-Up Programme

cewas is the international incubator for Start-Ups in water, sanitation and resource management based in Willisau (Switzerland). The fourth cewas Start-Up programme is directed at graduates who want to start their own business or NGO in this field. Young entrepreneurs-to-be are supported in the formation of their Start-Up with advanced training modules, business coaching and consulting by international experts as well as an extensive international network.

The year-long cewas Start-Up programme is also intended for young people who do not yet have a concrete idea for a product or service in the water sector, but are interested in developing a business idea - for instance together with a partner from the course.

The programme consists of 6 modules:

• Module 1: Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management (SSWM) and the role of the private sector
• Module 2: Business Development in SSWM
• Module 3: Customer Interaction in SSWM
• Module 4: Business development coaching
• Module 5: Operating and managing a Business in SSWM
• Module 6: Individual coaching support

The next cewas Start-Up programme begins on the 8th of September 2014 and will last until August 2015. The application deadline for Start-Up participants is the 20th of June 2014.

For more information, please visit www.cewas.org or contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

P.S: I will join the 2014 course myself and am working as an intern at cewas at the moment. If you have any questions, please feel free to write an email :)

++++++++
Note by moderators: This post was made by a former user with the login name dniggli who is no longer a member of this discussion forum.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds