Online Certificate Course on CWIS by ASCI and ADBI

Page selection:
  • tuineoued
  • Technicien d'État(Ingenieur des travaux) du génie sanitaire -Eau, Hygiène et assainissement- chez Ministère de la Santé, de l'Hygiène Publique et du Bien-Être Centre-Ouest-KOUDOUGOU, Burkina Faso

Re: Online Certificate Course on CWIS by ASCI and ADBI

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Hello,
My name is Moussa OUEDRAOGO , I hold a State Technician diploma in sanitary engineering (Water, Hygiene and Sanitation), the equivalent of a license in Environmental Health in Burkina Faso , obtained at the National School of Public Health of OUAGADOUGOU. I work for the  Ministry of Health, Public Hygiene and Well-Being of  Burkina Faso , regional section of the Center-West, province of Sanguie, as Head of Health Promotion and at the same time as a facilitator for local and/or community development for the Water-Hygiene-Sanitation sub-sector. Soon, it will now be almost two (02) years since I familiarized myself with professional life. I am passionate about themes such as community empowerment or resilience, Humanitarian Action, Environment, Climate, Water and Sustainable Development. I continue to seize opportunities to deepen my knowledge in areas related to my profession, on the one hand, and on the other hand, to boost my career and hope one day to work and put my knowledge at the service of a non-governmental organization. or international humanitarian. 

What motivates my participation in this training program Indeed,

I am in a province where drinking water supply infrastructure is almost insufficient, leading people to resort most often to traditional untreated wells to get drinking water with all the risks that this implies. . Also, sanitation of the living environment is a serious problem in households, posing a real handicap in the fight against malaria. Thus, after having taken part in a series of online training courses developed by IRC training ( Academy of WASH systems ) and by the Swiss Federal Institute of Water Sciences and Technologies through its Department of Sanitation, Water and Waste for Development in partnership with the EPFL , I took the initiative to reflect and write a joint project of Awareness on  "sanitation of the living environment "  and " Home water treatment and secure storage ".

So my participation in your training program is intended to acquire knowledge and methodological advice on the development of leadership for sanitation at the scale of the city or the municipality.

Pending a favorable response, I therefore ask you to kindly accept the expression of my most distinguished feelings. 

Cordially,
Moussa OUEDRAOGO

+226 78675694 /+226 73192923
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
Moussa OUEDRAOGO.
Ingenieur sanitaire
Ministère de la sante, de l’hygiène publique et du bien-être-BURKINA FASO

This message has attachments files.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Malini
    Topic Author
  • I lead Athena Infonomics’ strategic initiatives and operations pertaining to WASH portfolio in South Asia. My research and consulting experience spans social marketing, inclusion and gender equity, ICT for development, monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment, and building the WASH innovations ecosystem.

Online Certificate Course on CWIS by ASCI and ADBI

Greetings and hope you are doing well and staying safe. 

Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) and Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) are delighted to announce the third batch of the online certification course on Leadership Development for City Wide Inclusive Sanitation scheduled from 05th March 2022 to 14th May 2022.This programme is designed for practitioners to enhance their practical knowledge and skills in planning and implementing innovative sanitation, wastewater and FSSM solutions.  Several national and international good practices will be shared during this course. 

Recognizing the busy schedule and competing commitments of working professionals /officers at the city and state level, this online course will be delivered over 10 weeks with 90 minutes of online contact session on Wednesdays and Saturdays. 

The   programme   includes self-study material, case   studies, videos-based learning, discussion   forum   etc. During   this   course, participants   will   work   on   institutional development report (IDR) to translate knowledge into a practical plan for their respective town. National and international experts will extend mentorship support to each participant in developing IDR.
The participants are expected to complete the full course as per the schedule given below:
a) Launch: 05 March 2022
b) Course work:  06 March 2022 to 13 May 2022
c) Graduation: 14 May 2022

This attachment is hidden for guests.

The fee for this course is INR.35,400 + taxes. However, full scholarship (full course fee waiver) is made available to Government officials involved in sanitation and FSSM. 

We look forward to hearing from you and feel free to call  me or my colleague Mr. Shibl (91763 76275) for any details. Brochure is enclosed.

With best regards,
Dr. Y. Malini Reddy
Professor, Urban Governance
Administrative Staff College of India  
T: +919848025043 | 04066534260 
E:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   |  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Dr. Y. Malini Reddy
Director, WASH - South Asia

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | +91 98480 25043
www.athenainfonomics.com
T: @a_infonomics | F: athenainfonomics | LinkedIn: Athena Infonomics

This message has an attachment file.

The following user(s) like this post: tuineoued

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds