Training: SARAR Methodology Course 6-11 August 2012

Page selection:
  • fabiola
    Topic Author
  • Program Coordinator at Sarar Transformacion, ecological architect, decentralized water and sanitation technologies expert, community planning, SARAR/PHAST participatory methodology, Spanish-English speaker

Re: SARAR Methodology Course 24-29 September 2012

Hola, el curso de Metodología SARAR en septiembre es en español (the course is in Spanish).
Posted by Sarar Transformacion, based in Tepoztlan, Mexico
Follow us:www.facebook.com/SararTransformacion
Visit our website: www.sarar-t.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ahmadaltashi

Is it in English or spanish??Thank you!

• fabiola
    Topic Author
  • Program Coordinator at Sarar Transformacion, ecological architect, decentralized water and sanitation technologies expert, community planning, SARAR/PHAST participatory methodology, Spanish-English speaker

Re: SARAR Methodology Course 6-11 August 2012

Hola Fernanda, gracias por tu interés en participar en el curso. De hecho pospusimos las fechas hasta el 24-29 de septiembre. El costo del curso incluye hospedaje y comidas en una hermosa Quinta.

++++++++
Note by moderator: here is the translation to English by Google Translate:

Hi Fernanda, thank you for your interest in participating in the course. In fact the dates postponed until September 24-29. The course fee includes accommodation and meals in a beautiful Quinta.

• fabiola
    Topic Author

The SARAR Methodology Course, to be held in Tepoztlan, Mexico, has postponed its dates. Previously announced from the 6-11 of August, now it will take place from the 24-29 of September.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• fer.rizzardini
  • Architect specialized in bioclimatic design, environmental impact, and ecological sanitation, both in urban and rural areas. I have also worked with some NGOs dedicated to community work contributing a sustainable vision to their projects.

Re: SARAR Methodology Course 6-11 August 2012

Hola, me interesa mucho el tema del curso. Por esas fechas yo no me encuentro en México y quería saber si van a repetir el curso en algún otro momento. También quería saber si es necesario hospedarse en Tepoztlán, yo soy de Cuernavaca entonces es muy complicado para mi el transportarme hasta Tepoztlán todos los días del curso y si se descuenta del precio del curso el concepto de hospedaje.

Muchas gracias por su tiempo, seguimos en contacto.

Fernanda Rizzardini

+++++++++++++
Note by moderator: basic translation to English by Google Translate:

Hello, I am very interested theme of the course. At that time I am in Mexico and wanted to know if they will repeat the course at another time. I also wanted to find out if you should stay in Tepoztlan, Cuernavaca I am then it is very difficult for me to transport me to Tepoztlan every day of the course and if you discount the price of course the concept of accommodation.

Thank you very much for your time, keep in touch.

• fabiola
    Topic Author

Training: SARAR Methodology Course 6-11 August 2012

Facilitated by Ron Sawyer, this 6-day course in Spanish will be held in Tepoztlan, Mexico.

OBJETIVO DEL CURSO: Comprender los principios básicos de la metodología SARAR y PHAST y adquirir experiencia en su manejo para abordar aspectos de diagnóstico y planificación participativa mediante ejercicios prácticos, momentos de teorización y estudios de casos.

++++++++++
Note by moderator: here is the translation to English by Google Translate:

COURSE OBJECTIVE: To understand the basic principles and PHAST SARAR and gain experience in handling to address issues of diagnosis and participatory planning through practical exercises, moments of theorizing and case studies.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds