SuSanA Forum Language Translate Options

Page selection:
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Re: SuSanA Forum Language Translate Options

Bonjour Bruno,

SuSanA a l’option d’un bouton google translate (voir encerclé dans les images ci-dessous). Lorsque vous cliquez sur l’option de page de traduction, des options de langue doivent apparaître qui vous permettent d’afficher le forum dans votre option de langue préférée. 

N’hésitez pas non plus à publier dans Français ou dans la langue préférée de votre choix. 

Cordialement,
Chaiwe

Hello Bruno,

SuSanA has the option of a google translate button (see circled in the images below). When you click the translate page option, language options should appear that allow you to view the forum in your preferred language option. 

Kindly also feel free to post in French or any preferred Language of your choice. 

Kind Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Bruno
  • Topic Author

Language

Can i have This page in french???? i c'ant speak and write English correctly but i know that the page contains a lot of informations witch can help me in my work. 
Have a good night

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds