New logo for the SuSanA discussion forum - final version (May 2015)

• muench
    Topic Author
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant and Wikipedian (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: New logo for the SuSanA discussion forum?

Ha-ha, funny how everyone is different and sees different things in different logos. :) Thanks for the feedback.

For me it reminds me of our SuSanA membership growth line ( forum.susana.org/forum/statistics ), always going up in a straight line. Or, more importantly of the number of people who are served with sustainable sanitation systems going up and up and up. ;-)
It also reminds me of the edge of a page, or turning a page. I also think it's smart how it traces the right edge of the words "sustainable", "sanitation", "alliance".

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum
(Funded via GIZ short term consultancy contract)

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
The following user(s) like this post: F H Mughal
You need to login to reply
  • Carol McCreary
  • I'm Program Manager at PHLUSH (Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human) www.phlush.org

Re: New logo for the SuSanA discussion forum - final version (May 2015)

The curved line around the green field? Looks like a pregnant woman carrying the burden of the world.

Straight line is nice. And if it carries the idea of taking off, so much the better.

Now, how about a new partner logo?

++++++
Note by moderator: I have started a new thread for the "new partner of SuSanA logo" discussion here: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/10-gen...aq-logo-ideas-please

Carol McCreary
Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human (PHLUSH)
1240 W. Sims Way #59, Port Townsend, Washington 98368 USA

Toilet availability is a human right and well-designed sanitation systems restore health to our cities, our waters and our soils.
The following user(s) like this post: F H Mughal
  • KaiMikkel
  • Toilet Activist

Re: New logo for the SuSanA discussion forum?

Looks good!

Kai Mikkel Førlie

Founding Member of Water-Wise Vermont (formerly Vermonters Against Toxic Sludge)
  • samantabb
  • My areas of specialization: Community Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene. My areas of interest: Situation analysis, Project Planning, Appraisal and Evaluation, School Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion

Re: New logo for the SuSanA discussion forum - final version (May 2015)

Option 1a looks better. BBSamanta

B. B. Samanta, PhD
(The theme of my PhD related to technology transfer in rural water supply and sanitation in India with focus on the role of UNICEF, Berhampur University, India (1997))

Consultant, formerly UNICEF
Odisha, India

Post-graduate Diploma in Community Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene from Loughborough University of Technology, UK (1993)

Post-graduate Diploma in National Economic Planning (Regional Planning Specialization) from Central School of Planning & Statistics, Warsaw, Poland (1973)

Master of Commerce (Economics specialization) from Allahabad University, India (1963)
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 1.136 seconds