Simon Okoth: SuSanA Phase III Project - Senior Project Manager

• simon
    Topic Author
  • Regular forum user

Simon Okoth: SuSanA Phase III Project - Senior Project Manager

Hi Sector Colleagues,

I wish to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you, the great change-makers. My name is Simon Okoth, and I am currently the Senior Project Manager, the SuSanA Phase III knowledge management project funded by the Gates Foundation. I am based at Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Africa Centre - Nairobi, Kenya from where I am leading a consortium of Sanitation and Hygiene programme implementation partners working in the Greater South with the aim of the promoting innovation and best practices in sanitation policy, programming, implementation and up-scaling by linking on-the-ground experience with an engaged community of practitioners, policy-makers, researchers and academics. See: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 .

Prior to joining the SEI, I worked with Water Sector Trust Fund (WSTF) managing Urban Programme where I essentially led a team of WASH experts in the developing and implementation of pro-poor WASH programmes and projects.

I am an Engineer with a long and exclusive career in the WASH spanning across development, technology, management, institutional development and partnership building for sustainable WASH programming.

I am looking forward to contributing constructively towards the attainment of "sanitation and water for all".

Simon Okoth
Senior Project Manager,
SuSanA Project Phase III, Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Project link: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127
The following user(s) like this post: MauaCharlotte
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds