5th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 18-22 February 2019 in Cape Town, South Africa - Programme online

• shobana
  • WASH Engineer with background in SWASH, Capacity development and Emergencies in East Africa and Asia; currently working to improve the SuSanA platform

Re: FSM5 - Tweets and Updates/ Side Meetings

Dear All,

FSM5 - AfricaSan Conferences are just a few days away!

Are you attending?

We encourage all of you to tweet during the event using the #FSM5 , tag @FSM5_Capetown and follow the twitter account @FSM5_Capetown for more updates.
We would be featuring tweets on the post conference material and publications.

Also, don't forget to check the list of side events happening during the conference https://fsm5.susana.org/en/conference/side-meetings here

Shobana
on behalf of the FSM5 Committee

Shobana Srinivasan
Coordinator - Strategic Alliances
BORDA e.V Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: AjitSeshadri
You need to login to reply
  • jesseshapiro

Re: 5th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 18-22 February 2019 in Cape Town, South Africa - Programme online

Hey all, if you are headed to South Africa for the FSM5/AfricaSan conference and have yet to book accommodation I have a room available in a beautiful AirBnB close to the conference center. Unfortunately, I am can no longer travel. See link below for the listing. let me if you are interested.
www.airbnb.com/rooms/21418637?guests=1&adults=1
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds