New publication: Knowledge evolution within human urine recycling technological innovation systems (TIS)

Page selection:
  • Abdulhamid
    Topic Author
  • In my PhD research, I use different systems analysis tools such as TIS and LCAs to assess the sustainability of the nutrient recovery and concentration technologies from wastewater and urine in particular.

New publication: Knowledge evolution within human urine recycling technological innovation systems (TIS)

''Knowledge development and diffusion'' is a key function in developing technological innovation systems (TIS), especially early in the formative phase. If you are interested in knowing whether the current knowledge base on nutrient recovery technologies is sufficient to further develop urine recycling TISs, then this paper is for you.

Full Paper  

My supervisors and I conducted a bibliometric analysis and comprehensive mapping of existing urine recycling knowledge and used a novel multi-criteria framework to evaluate whether the development of such a TIS is feasible. Results showed that the rate of publications and knowledge diffusion increased sharply in 2011–2021 compared to 1990–2010. However, the function still has insufficiency in some criteria. ... paper is attached.

Happy reading!

Abdulhamid (Abood) Aliahmad

Doktorand | PhD Student, Environmental Engineering Unit
Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet | Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Institutionen för energi och teknik | Department of Energy and Technology

+46(0) 7 06 27 26 20
www.slu.se/en/ew-cv/abdulhamid-aliahmad/
blogg.slu.se/kretsloppsteknik/category/english/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds