Water and sanitation access in France. | Accès à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Water and sanitation access in France. | Accès à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France

Re: Water and sanitation access in France. | Acc​​ès ​à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France 01 Aug 2014 08:40 #9585

• abrown
  • CONTACT
Thanks for sharing this information, Cecile. I read briefly about this effort for a national law for water/sanitation in France on the Coalition Eau website the other day, but I didn't know it required:

"local authorities would make available and would maintain sanitary facilities for the poorest people: public toilets and free in public more than 3500 inhabitants, public showers and free for the poor in public over 15,000 inhabitants."

Good to hear. Also, I wasn't aware that there are around 2 million in France without safe water (as referenced in the Abbot Pierre Foundation report). Now I'd like to get a copy of that report. Have a great day!

Thanks again.
Abby

Re: Water and sanitation access in France. | Acc​​ès ​à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France 19 Sep 2014 13:04 #10242

• ben
  • CONTACT
  • Water and sanitation engineer
Abby,

Here is an article on rom campsites that might interest you, from aquaterre (Strasbourg)

Ben
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds