Reply: New calls for expressions of interest for technical support to the WHO Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Unit

Page selection:
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Re: Reply: New calls for expressions of interest for technical support to the WHO Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Unit

Dear Sampark and Alpha,

All details pertaining to these positions are within the links shared by Dave in his post.  I advise that you look through the links so as not to miss anything. The deadlines for these postitions are fast approaching.

Kind Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • PDIKIGOMA
  • User

Re: Reply: New calls for expressions of interest for technical support to the WHO Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Unit

Hi team.

Share details please.

Regards.

Alpha

• sampark
  • Reaching out in grassrouts.Premananda Biswal, Executive Director, SAMPARK TRUST, Bhubaneswar, Odisha would introduce myself, before you as a grass root level Rural & Health development associate for a period spanning over 26 years contributed in the field

Re: New calls for expressions of interest for technical support to the WHO Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Unit

Dear Dave,
                   Is it applicable for Odisha, India?

Since, I am basing at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, I am interested for it . could you guide?

Regards,
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

• DaveTrouba
    Topic Author

New calls for expressions of interest for technical support to the WHO Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Unit

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds